Partnering with the Fund offers benefits beyond the value of a typical charitable donation. Whether you are a business, a philanthropic foundation or organization, or an individual, your support and involvement will provide meaningful contributions toward:
- Developing and implementing world-leading initiatives that break new ground in public health In New York City.
- Creating mutually beneficial collaborations that accelerate and expand vital programs that align with your mission and work.
- Building the City’s capacity to improve the health of entire communities within all five boroughs.
- Reducing social, economic, and racial disparities that limit opportunities for living healthy lives for thousands of New Yorkers.
- Simplifying the process of partnering with complex City agencies.
- Ensuring accountability, transparency, and continuity.
All Monetary Donations are Tax Deductible
The Fund for Public Health in New York City is an independent, 501(c)(3) public charity, and donations are eligible for charitable deductions under Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. View our Form 990.