PHIP Steering Committee
Steering Committee charge:
- Amplify key messages and reports of the PHIP workgroups and projects.
- Support alignment of PHIP projects with relevant citywide efforts.
- Facilitate connections with local and regional stakeholders to advance PHIP goals.
- Strengthen the evidence base for interventions addressing health equity and social determinants of health, with a special focus on housing.
The Steering Committee is composed of leadership from the following organizations:
- NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (Chair)
- CUNY School of Public Health
- Fund for Public Health in New York City
- Greater New York Hospital Association
- NYC Health + Hospitals
- Jewish Association Serving the Aging
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation*
- Maimonides Medical Center**
- Metro New York Health Care for All Campaign
- The New York Academy of Medicine
- Staten Island Partnership for Community Wellness
- United Hospital Fund
*Representative of Designing a Strong and Healthy New York City (DASH-NYC) Workgroup
**Representative of the NYC Regional Planning Consortium Workgroup