The Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse pool of candidates to apply. If you have any questions about job opportunities available with the Fund, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Team
The Fund recruits staff for its central office as well as for positions on grant-funded public health projects that are implemented in partnership with the NYC Health Department.
- Temp Full Time Bronx Community Engagement Coordinator (posted: 12/27/17)
- Diabetes Prevention Program Lifestyle Coach (5-15 hours per week) (posted: 1/29/18)
- SBHC Application Developer (posted:2/28/18)
- Part-Time Peer Community Mental Health Worker (posted: 3/5/18)
- Environmental Health Research Assistant (posted: 3/15/18)
- Epidemiologist (posted: 3/19/18)
- Staten Island PT Data Collectors (posted: 4/13/18)
- SMM Consultant Abstractor (posted: 4/13/18)
- Project Coordinator (posted: 4/13/18)